Last Modified Date : 2017-02-21
- Improving the quality level of the compiled data in the integrated food safety information network to ensure public confidence in the food safety information and helping to establish food safety policies
- Producing contents that meet the demand for information and providing customized information such as food safety information to raise the level of public’s satisfaction
- Utilizing on/off-line mass media to raise awareness of the advantages of the ‘food safety information portal’ and to earn the public’s confidence in the food safety management policy
Data quality management and assistance on establishing food safety policies
- To enhance the quality of the compiled data within the integrated food safety information network to secure the credibility of the food safety information and help establish food safety policies
Support users to activate the usage
- Respond to user needs and inquiries; Operate a Specialized Customer Support Center to resolve user inconveniences
- Carry out training for users (salesperson) of the electronic complaints of the food safety information portal and for users (civil service officers) of the food administration integrated system of local governments
- Conduct satisfaction survey on the integrated food safety information network
Producing informative contents and providing the customized food safety information
- To enhance thepublic satisfaction level, we produce contents that address the demand for information and provide customized food safety information
* Operating a standardized code for food safety information management: we operate and manage the standardized code for food safety information and monitor linkage errors in the standardized code in relation to the systems of other institutions to improve responsiveness.
* Providing information through the food safety information portal: To provide industries and consumers with customized information, we compile information and provide contents in a format designed for each target (infographics, re-formatted data, etc.).
* Analyzing and providing risk information, etc.: We provide various food safety information from Korea and foreign countries, regarding risks, harmful substances, types of accidents, and import refusals, etc.
Promoting ‘Food safety information portal’
- Using on-line and off-line mass media to promote the advantages of the ‘food safety information portal’
- Promotions tied to food related exhibits and events Food safety information portal(www.foodsafetykorea.go.kr)
- 2015: Produced and broadcasted promotional video of the food safety information portal
- 2015: Launched the integrated food safety information network system
- 2013: Formulated a comprehensive plan for building the integrated food safety information network